420 3 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrissy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539833 ft

Hey the community,

Hope everyone's doing fine.

I've a question, or maybe should I say I d like to hear your opinions. I've been hired to creat a commercial spot for the local hockey team that they will display on the big screen during time outs, ect. They want some shots of the inside of the stadium and their VIP lounges. They want shot of the outside of the stadium and inside their gift shop. They require a format of 17:10 and a 1360x800 pixel resolution. Folder in mpg or mp4 or mov for a 30 seconds clip.

What would you use as settings to do that with your Mavic Pro? Would you film in 4k and then adjust the resolution in post production? What's your take on that. My concern is about their specification requests.

To my opinion, I think recording in 4k with D-LOG with 0,-2,-2 and then do the postproduction.

Thank you guys!
2018-7-29
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2

No opinions?
2018-7-31
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Chrissy,

Your question would be better answered in the Phantom section of this Forum.  Your request for opinion is not dependent on platform but is more of a camera and recording interest.

There are a lot more strong video and camera people on the Phantom section of this Forum.  They would eat this stuff up and give you great advice.  Hell, there are a lot more members on the Phantom section of this Forum period.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-8-1
Use props
Chrissy
lvl.2

Cetacean Posted at 2018-8-1 01:45
Aloha Chrissy,

Your question would be better answered in the Phantom section of this Forum.  Your request for opinion is not dependent on platform but is more of a camera and recording interest.

Great. Thank you for the answer.
2018-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules