Are DJI GO setting saved?
2805 12 2018-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

hi are settings on Iphone DJI GO stored (cloud ?) so when I use other apple device I have same settings?
2018-7-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most of the settings are stored on the drone and batteries. For the settings that are stored on your mobile devices, you'll need to configure them on each mobile device separately. The settings are not synced in the cloud.
2018-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The settings of your DJI Go / DJI Go 4 application is stored on the mobile device that you are currently using. If you will use a different mobile device, you need to configure the mobile device on your desired settings.
2018-7-29
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-29 07:07
Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The settings of your DJI Go / DJI Go 4 application is stored on the mobile device that you are currently using. If you will use a different mobile device, you need to configure the mobile device on your desired settings.

Thanks DJI Stephen
2018-7-30
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

msinger Posted at 2018-7-29 05:44
Most of the settings are stored on the drone and batteries. For the settings that are stored on your mobile devices, you'll need to configure them on each mobile device separately. The settings are not synced in the cloud.

Thanks msinger for your answer
2018-7-31
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-7-29 07:07
Hi. Thank you for the inquiry. The settings of your DJI Go / DJI Go 4 application is stored on the mobile device that you are currently using. If you will use a different mobile device, you need to configure the mobile device on your desired settings.

Hi DJI Stephen why you don't develop cloud solution to store configuration for each DJI GO4 installed on different device?
2018-7-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the information. As of this moment, that function is not yet available. I will be forwarding this idea/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development.
2018-7-31
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

With apple, if you have a backup (doesn't matter if icloud or local, on a Mac) which includes the DJI Go4 app. If you change device, restore everything, settings are there. I don't know if you de-install App.
2018-8-7
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

Mars5150 Posted at 2018-8-7 05:02
With apple, if you have a backup (doesn't matter if icloud or local, on a Mac) which includes the DJI Go4 app. If you change device, restore everything, settings are there. I don't know if you de-install App.

Thank you very much
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, please keep us posted in if there will be any issues. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-7
Use props
LetThereBeLight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15889 ft

Hungary

Hi, I just need to reinstall the app, what is the latest with the "save my settings" topic? Can I do that, what would I loose? Are you working on this option. To be able to save every settings and data is quite essential in 2019. The reinstalling or changing device scenario is quite common and of course being able to have more settings profile is a very basic demand for a camera device. So what's up about this?
2019-1-6
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

Mars5150 Posted at 2018-8-7 05:02
With apple, if you have a backup (doesn't matter if icloud or local, on a Mac) which includes the DJI Go4 app. If you change device, restore everything, settings are there. I don't know if you de-install App.

hi Mars5150 with Iphone into iCloud settings there isn't dji go4 so isn't possible to backup it

thanks
2019-1-7
Use props
RAID
New
Russia

delete!!!!
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules