Flight distance in DJI forums
1288 5 2018-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft

I must have missed something (which wouldn't surprise me a bit...). Most other forum posters have something called "Flight distance" listed under their avatar whenever they post. When I add a post, I don't see any flight distance under my avatar. I'm a relative newbie (lvl.2). Is this why I don't have my Flight distance listed? Or is there something I need to do to make that work?
I purchased my Mavic Air from Amazon, and registered it with DJI (at least I'm fairly sure I did); do I need to somehow link my drone information with my account?

Larry

2018-7-31
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer

Now I am a bit puzzled. I just visited my profile on the DJI Web site. Under "My Account", it lists two accessories I've purchased directly from DJI, but my Mavic Air isn't listed. Should my Mavic Air be listed in that profile?
2018-7-31
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer

Now I am a bit puzzled. I just visited my profile on the DJI Web site. Under "My Account", it lists two accessories I've purchased directly from DJI, but my Mavic Air (which I purchased from Amazon) isn't listed. Shouldn't my Mavic Air be listed in that profile?

If this means my Mavic Air hasn't been properly registered with DJI, how do I register it properly?

Larry
P.S. I did sign up for DJI Care Refresh, and that account seems to be up to date.
2018-7-31
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer

larryc43230 Posted at 2018-7-31 09:32
Now I am a bit puzzled. I just visited my profile on the DJI Web site. Under "My Account", it lists two accessories I've purchased directly from DJI, but my Mavic Air (which I purchased from Amazon) isn't listed. Shouldn't my Mavic Air be listed in that profile?

If this means my Mavic Air hasn't been properly registered with DJI, how do I register it properly?

Well, I figured out the Flight distance thing (I now have 11844 listed as my Flight distance, though I'm not completely sure where that figure comes from). I explored the DJI GO 4 app and discovered the flight records synchronization icon in the upper-right hand corner of the Flight Record screen. The 11844 figure appeared in my forum posts after synchronizing.

I'm still curious as to why my Mavic Air doesn't appear in the gear list in my DJI profile....

Larry

Edited to add: That 11844 figure apparently refers to the Travel distance. I have my app set to display feet; 38,852 feet as displayed in the app translates to 11,842 meters on the Web site. Close enough. :-)

2018-7-31
Use props
kevinwright
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76942 ft

Thanks larryc43230! I’ve searched a few times and couldn’t figure out how to display flight distance. Just did a sync and now it appears. Obviously I’m a newbie so this info is very helpful. Thanks again.
2018-9-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sync your flight records via the cloud icon in the app
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now