Apps Android and IOS no have camera button
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AS Media
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

hello, when I connect my RC to a mobile android or an Ipad camera button does not appear, on the Ipad only appears how to connect and on the android when I pass the aircraf inspire if you give me the camera button but in other aircraf do not.

also the RC is not connected to the aircraf, I did the steps of C1 and C2 (it did not work) use the update of the fireware to 1.11.0020 and now neither the rotors work.

please. someone help me

2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have?
2018-8-2
Use props
AS Media
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-2 01:45
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. May I know what specific model of drone do you have?

the model that has the aircraft is w322
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AS Media Posted at 2018-8-15 12:53
the model that has the aircraft is w322

I'm sorry. What I mean is what specific Phantom do you have?
2018-8-16
Use props
AS Media
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-16 00:39
I'm sorry. What I mean is what specific Phantom do you have?

Phantom 3 Advanced
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I see. Did you try to reinstall the app? Did you try  to use a different USB cable to connect your remote and app?
2018-8-17
Use props
AS Media
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-17 06:01
I see. Did you try to reinstall the app? Did you try  to use a different USB cable to connect your remote and app?

yes, try up with different operating systems ios and android and towards the same
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AS Media Posted at 2018-8-17 07:38
yes, try up with different operating systems ios and android and towards the same

Hi, I would to clarify, may I know the specific iPad and Android device are you trying to use? Thanks.
2018-8-17
Use props
AS Media
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-17 09:03
Hi, I would to clarify, may I know the specific iPad and Android device are you trying to use? Thanks.

the android is an HTC One M9 Plus, but yesterday I used an iPhone 6 plus and the same thing happened
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AS Media Posted at 2018-8-17 07:38

I see. If that's the case, we highly suggest to send it to our repair facility to have a checkup. Please call our support +1 (818) 235 0789 Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST) so that we can start up a case for you.
2018-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AS Media Posted at 2018-8-17 09:08
the android is an HTC One M9 Plus, but yesterday I used an iPhone 6 plus and the same thing happened

Thanks for the response. However, HTC One M9 Plus is not compatible with your Phantom 3 advanced. Could you please try to use different device that is compatible with your drone other than iPhone 6 Plus. For reference, you may check the image below. If the issue persist, I highly recommend you send it in for repair for us to analyze the problem and fix it. You may email us at support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.

2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules