Shipping times
579 5 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Uy1OiheFRRyV
lvl.1

I hate to start up another "shipping times" thread - but felt the need to without any updates on my order. It's been 9 days since I placed my order for an Osmo mobile 2, the base, and the PGYTECH Action Camera Adapter.

At the time of placing my order, the base stated it would take 3-5 days from authorization before it's shipped. It was my understanding that the entire package would then be delayed for 3-5 days, then it would all ship out together.

I see on the website that the PGYTECH Action Camera Adapter is now out of stock, and the Osmo mobile 2 base now ships within 1 day (At the time of my order the PGYTECH Action Camera Adapter was in stock).

Did my order get delayed because this is now out of stock? 9 days with no updates when 3-5 days was stated is a bit odd.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide us the order number so that we can pull it up here in our end?
2018-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Uy1OiheFRRyV
lvl.1

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-7 09:42
Hello there. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you provide us the order number so that we can pull it up here in our end?

I've been trying to add the order number here but it doesn't look like I can. I keep getting an error stating that there is private information being posted.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Uy1OiheFRRyV Posted at 2018-8-7 09:56
I've been trying to add the order number here but it doesn't look like I can. I keep getting an error stating that there is private information being posted.

If that's the case, I highly recommend contacting our sales agent for further assistance. You may contact them through here: https://enchat.djiservice.org/vi ... inesales&lan=en
2018-8-7
Use props
djiuser_Uy1OiheFRRyV
lvl.1

In the end, it looks like either DJI took my order with no intention of letting me know things were out of stock (Inventory on the site at the time of purchase said things were in stock) or they took my products and shipped them to another customer and then ran out of stock.

I am leaving for a trip Sunday and was told that there is nothing customer service would do, I would just have to wait. No offer of a discount code for my troubles, just the same empty "So sorry" response every time.

Really really horrible first time experience with DJI, wow.

How is it even legal to charge someone's card with no intention of shipping the products out in a reasonable time? Seems a little suspect to me...
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Uy1OiheFRRyV Posted at 2018-8-7 11:29
In the end, it looks like either DJI took my order with no intention of letting me know things were out of stock (Inventory on the site at the time of purchase said things were in stock) or they took my products and shipped them to another customer and then ran out of stock.

I am leaving for a trip Sunday and was told that there is nothing customer service would do, I would just have to wait. No offer of a discount code for my troubles, just the same empty "So sorry" response every time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've read your new post and responded as well, please keep us updated there https://forum.dji.com/thread-160682-1-1.html thanks so much!
2018-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules