Missing Battery Monitor
1010 16 2018-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlpfranger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765151 ft

I had the spark setup so I could pull up the battery cell status with one of the two switches, but the functin is missing now.

I hope DJI adds this back in.
2018-8-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, Sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern just to clarify you mean the battery Indicator on the App is missing? or the Battery section on the Setting?
2018-8-8
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-8 09:24
Hi there, Sorry for some inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern just to clarify you mean the battery Indicator on the App is missing? or the Battery section on the Setting?

You could map the C1 or C2 button to a battery monitor, but now you can't
2018-8-8
Use props
BeastMaster_101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1082992 ft
Canada

carlpfranger Posted at 2018-8-8 10:19
You could map the C1 or C2 button to a battery monitor, but now you can't

There is no C1 C2 button on sparks remote. Thats for the phantoms but there is Fn which is the only programmable  button for the spark which I have set to battery info and it works as it should
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, you may send a screenshot of what you only have on your DJI Go 4 app so that we could check what seems to be the problem. Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-8-8
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3
United States

BeastMaster_101 Posted at 2018-8-8 11:54
There is no C1 C2 button on sparks remote. Thats for the phantoms but there is Fn which is the only programmable  button for the spark which I have set to battery info and it works as it should

Nice catch you are correct, it's not called C1 and C2. There are two programable buttons: Fn and C (not to be confused with C1, or C2, just C...)

2018-8-8
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-8 12:16
Hi, you may send a screenshot of what you only have on your DJI Go 4 app so that we could check what seems to be the problem. Please keep us posted for further help.

Not a problem.  I have attached two images showing the drop downs  from C and FN.

Currently I can not pick battery monitor, but I could before.

2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

carlpfranger Posted at 2018-8-8 17:50
Not a problem.  I have attached two images showing the drop downs  from C and FN.

Hi, thanks for the response, if may I ask what is your app and firmware version so that we can confirm it with our engineers. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Go back to 4.2.12, perhaps?
I have not checked on that, it can be the RC fw, of course.
But "usually" it is a lost function for the spark in the go4 , I would assume ;-)
2018-8-9
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-9 10:29
Hi, thanks for the response, if may I ask what is your app and firmware version so that we can confirm it with our engineers. Thank you.

Latest Firmware.  Radio, Spark and all Batteries.
2018-8-9
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-9 10:29

Any thoughts DJI Tony?
2018-8-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

Are you on iOS?
I looked at that, today.
On Droid, minimum on mine, the Battery Info is still a option to choose
So must be a App thing
2018-8-10
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

carlpfranger Posted at 2018-8-8 17:50

You know you can scroll on those options?  There are more options available than what is shown in your screenshots, perhaps the option you're looking for is hidden and you need to scroll to access it.  On mine I have to scroll up to see the battery info option.
2018-8-10
Use props
carlpfranger
lvl.3
United States

BrandonW77 Posted at 2018-8-10 05:14
You know you can scroll on those options?  There are more options available than what is shown in your screenshots, perhaps the option you're looking for is hidden and you need to scroll to access it.  On mine I have to scroll up to see the battery info option.

Well... No I did not.     When you touch it a scroll bar appears. I did not think to try scrolling it since I did not see one.

Thanks !
2018-8-10
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

carlpfranger Posted at 2018-8-10 05:22
Well... No I did not.     When you touch it a scroll bar appears. I did not think to try scrolling it since I did not see one.

Thanks !

Yes, it's a bit confusing.  I just learned about it a week or two ago.  
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, my deepest apology for the late response. You mean you're trying to put in either "FN" or "C" the battery setting for you to access it easily right? Please provide your DJI GO 4 app version. Thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-12 07:37
Hi, my deepest apology for the late response. You mean you're trying to put in either "FN" or "C" the battery setting right for you to access it easily right? Please provide your DJI GO 4 app version. Thank you.

I think he found it (#14)
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules