Version 1 1 9 Ph 3 Pro
926 4 2015-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rhutty
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Sorry to be a pain but since the upgrade when I touched the screen of my Ipad mini 2 and a blue circle with a blue dot appeared. I got all excited (LEAVE ME ALONE...I'm OLD) I thought this is the follow function :-)). Nope. What was it? anyone know?
ALSO that check the 8 pin connector fault reared its ugly head again, camera pointing straight down, was reaching for the battery off...pressed it once and before I could press and hold, the camera pointed level and all was normal. Got another 19 min flight, total now 5 Hours 45 min. Boy do I need a second battery.!!!
Not going to mention crooked horizon....sorry...seems I did ;-((

Thanks in advance RayH
2015-5-25
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Blue circle : this is a way to move the camera up and down with your finger on the screen (was there before the upgrade).
2015-5-25
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

On the one hand it sounds like you're getting great flight time - 19 minutes. On the other hand - what kind of battery percentage remaining do you have when you land? Sounds like you might be getting dangerously low with consistently getting 19 minutes worth.
2015-5-25
Use props
rhutty
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, 19 minutes flight time was longest I've recorded. I was practicing at the airfield and deliberately flew it 300 yards away as the low power started to sound. I wanted to test the return to home and auto land as I have never used them and the private airstrip is deserted and clear of obstacles. Couldn't do any more tests as the battery was needing a charge so the blue circle thing will have to be explored next time.
Flys ok with 1 1 9 apart from this check the 8 pin socket thing on startup.
Just realised I posted "another 19 minutes flight"  which was misleading...sorry.
Regards RayH
2015-5-25
Use props
rhutty
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ulysses just realised the content of your post to me....thanks for that.
RayH
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules