DJI Go 4 App Sign-in Issue
722 9 2018-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd31374c3
New
United States

Anyone else unable to log in to the Dji Go 4 app?  It rejects the verification code and I know my username and password are correct.  I even attempted to create a new accout and it still fails the verification screen.  I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but that was a big mistake because now without being able to sign in my Spark is useless and unable to fly.  Please help!
2018-8-8
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

This won't make you feel any better, but it took me a whole afternoon to do that. It would insist that I had the wrong password, which I didn't, or just loop back to the first page to start all over again with no explanation at all. I didn't do anything different that I know of to finally make it work. I just kept trying and eventually, voila! She's a stubborn mistress, the Go 4 app.

I don't know what reinstalling the app will do or not do, so can't help with that.
2018-8-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what phone and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? you can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-9 02:06
Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what phone and DJI Go 4 app version you are using? Can you please provide a short video showing the issue? you can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.

Nope.  Please don't send us on another wild goose chase!  There's something going on with your forum application.  Points are screwed up, too.  We're not seeing the orange "money +2" notice when posting a reply AND our point totals only go up by one point.  See Mavic section for thread on this topic.  https://forum.dji.com/thread-160874-1-1.html
In additon, we are showing as "offline" when we're clearly ONline.  Something is buggy here, too. :-)

2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 2018-8-9 04:42
Nope.  Please don't send us on another wild goose chase!  There's something going on with your forum application.  Points are screwed up, too.  We're not seeing the orange "money +2" notice when posting a reply AND our point totals only go up by one point.  See Mavic section for thread on this topic.
In additon, we are showing as "offline" when we're clearly ONline.  Something is buggy here, too. :-)

Hi, thank you for this additional information. We would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the right department. We will inform you as soon as we get information. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
bk_spark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35889 ft
Brazil

Same here. 2 phones. None of them can sign in. Very very frustrating. Took the drone on a trip and I'm grounded.
2018-8-9
Use props
VoicedCurve72
New

Australia

Is this still an issue, October 8th 2018 and still seeing the "Sign in Failed" incorrect user name which i know is 100% correct
2018-10-7
Use props
VoicedCurve72
New

Australia

Surely I cant be the only one having this issue
2018-10-8
Use props
VoicedCurve72
New

Australia

Ok so i changed my password so it didn't have any wildcards ! @ # $ % ^ & * etc and it logged in fine

Not sure if i read that it could only be Alpha Numeric but if it is then if you put in a password containing them it should be refused and not allow you to choose it.

Cheers
2018-10-8
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

VoicedCurve72 Posted at 2018-10-8 21:00
Ok so i changed my password so it didn't have any wildcards ! @ # $ % ^ & * etc and it logged in fine

Not sure if i read that it could only be Alpha Numeric but if it is then if you put in a password containing them it should be refused and not allow you to choose it.

It's always a bad idea to use characters *, ?, semicolon, $ and &, plus umlauts and other country-specific characters in passwords.
So many admins have no idea (or don't care) how to handle special characters correctly and securely

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules