Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D.Raphael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello all
I need some urgent help, to pick up my inspire 2 from the Montserrat mountain in Spain. I have the exactly GPS coordinates, in 320 m high.
It’s un possible to rich this point by feet, so I need a well equipped dron or an helicopter.
Please, if anyone in Spain can help me with this operation, I will be more than happy to pay the necessary.

Please please

My name : Raphael
Email : raphael.dahan59@gmail.com
2018-8-8
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

you will need a climber ... heli will be to expensive , drone won´t be able to pick up your aircraft ???!!!
2018-8-9
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thanks for your response. Are you from Spain Flo ?
Did you look on google earth, the walls on those mountain ? For your opinion, a climber can clime there.
Sorry for all questions.
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. We apologize for the unfortunate event happened. We highly suggest sending an email to support.nl@dji.com to start up a case and let our engineers investigate what happened it flew away.
2018-8-9
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thanks Wanda for your concern.
It was my second flight after preforming the new FW update, the first one few minutes before, I had a cut connection with the dron, I was lucky this time because I got to control him by view, the radar gps had no signal.
My main tool went  away and now I’m in a black hole !!
2018-8-9
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

D.Raphael Posted at 2018-8-9 01:45
Thanks for your response. Are you from Spain Flo ?
Did you look on google earth, the walls on those mountain ? For your opinion, a climber can clime there.
Sorry for all questions.

No not from Spain but from Austria .... we have some huge mountains ;). I just watched some photos of Montserrat mountains and they look spectacular! You are right they look very steep but climbers will go there it´s just a question of finding the right person .... I suggest to google for climbing clubs or go and ask in local climbing shops for a person that can help you. Good luck!
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

D.Raphael Posted at 2018-8-9 06:03
Thanks Wanda for your concern.
It was my second flight after preforming the new FW update, the first one few minutes before, I had a cut connection with the dron, I was lucky this time because I got to control him by view, the radar gps had no signal.
My main tool went  away and now I’m in a black hole !!

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience, you can contact our team that was provided by DJI Wanda and our team will start the investigation and provide an appropriate solution in regards to this scenario. Please keep us posted in any case you need our help. Thank you.
2018-8-9
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thanks Tony, I will do all as you ask.
2018-8-9
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

DJI- Tony and Wanda, i sent à mail to DJI support since 5 day but no comment from them. I’m in a real bad situation, please help.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules