failed to read data spark dji
524 5 2018-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgtamorim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95390 ft

I have a new DJI Spark Fly More Combo and this message appears in assistent2, and I can not connect to the radio control, can someone help me, this occurred after firmware firmware update
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern if you trying to connect the remote to the computer and using the DJI Assistant 2 Unfortunately It will not work since only the Aircraft capable to be recognize or connect to the PC.
2018-8-9
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-9 12:43
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. regarding with your concern if you trying to connect the Remote to the Computer and using the DJI Assistant 2 Unfortunately It will not work since only the Aircraft capable to be recognize or connect to the PC.

and the aircraft I am talking about, using the assistent2 the aircraft has failed
"failed to read data spark dji"
2018-8-9
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-8-9 15:03
and the aircraft I am talking about, using the assistent2 the aircraft has failed
"failed to read data spark dji"

the beeps that the aircraft should make to the gripper the battery button does not sound
2018-8-9
Use props
sgtamorim
lvl.2

Brazil

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-8-9 15:04
the beeps that the aircraft should make to the gripper the battery button does not sound

I have already updated the control and aircraft firmare, I have downgrade the control and the factory standard aircraft and nothing solves
2018-8-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sgtamorim Posted at 2018-8-9 15:07
I have already updated the control and aircraft firmare, I have downgrade the control and the factory standard aircraft and nothing solves

Hi, may we have the screenshot of what you're encountering using the DJI Assistant 2 for further help? Thank you.
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules