plus controller and standard controller ok to link
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

i have p4a+ controller and the p4a standard controller. Is it ok to keep linking controllers to drone or should i just use one controller. As the p4a+ is very handy i am limited with 3 party apps that i can get on the stardard controller with my ipad mini 4.
2018-8-10
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, it's fine to link different remote controllers. You're not going to hurt anything by switching back and forth.
2018-8-10
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Ireland

msinger Posted at 2018-8-10 08:01
Yes, it's fine to link different remote controllers. You're not going to hurt anything by switching back and forth.

Thanks yes thats what i was afraid of that i might hurt the drone switching back and forth.     
2018-8-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Yes you may use the regular Phantom 4 Advanced remote controller and the built in screen at the same Aircraft. Make sure to link it to your Aircraft before using. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2018-8-10
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-10 08:44
Hi. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Yes you may use the regular Phantom 4 Advanced remote controller and the built in screen at the same Aircraft. Make sure to link it to your Aircraft before using. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for that i was afraid i might do damage to the drone or the controllers if i kept switching back and forth.
2018-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules