DJI GO iPhone X, no 24fps 4k
1441 6 2018-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrislorimer
New

United States

The DJI GO app isn't showing the option to record in 24fps 4k or 60fps 4k, just 30fps 4k, but I'm recording with iPhone X that has all the available options. That being said, it's not a problem that the options aren't available on my phone camera, but that they aren't showing up on the app. I attached a screenshot of the options that are showing up in the DJI GO app. I've deleted and re-downloaded and I have the most updated version of the app. I purchased the Osmo Mobile 2 about a month ago. Any ideas?
2018-8-11
Use props
Hullie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3356657 ft
Netherlands

Not possible (yet). Only 4K @ 30fps is available with the latest DJI Go app and iPhone X.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the late response. We'll confirm this with our engineers. We'll keep you updated.
2018-8-13
Use props
YeahNope
lvl.3
Canada

FiLMiC Pro does 4K at 24fps and 60fps.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the late response. The only available fps for Osmo is 30 fps for now.
2018-8-16
Use props
jorn_k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90643 ft
United States

Okay, but, why? Your other apps can shoot 4k @ 24fps. The iPhone X class of phones can shoot at this rate in their native app. We're not asking for a higher rate here, we're asking for a *lower* frame rate for a more "film-like" look.  Plus, this makes using the Osmo and other products more challenging when also using footage from your drones.  Please prioritize this fix. It's getting silly.
2018-12-30
Use props
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

jorn_k Posted at 2018-12-30 10:35
Okay, but, why? Your other apps can shoot 4k @ 24fps. The iPhone X class of phones can shoot at this rate in their native app. We're not asking for a higher rate here, we're asking for a *lower* frame rate for a more "film-like" look.  Plus, this makes using the Osmo and other products more challenging when also using footage from your drones.  Please prioritize this fix. It's getting silly.

Hello Djiiii ...the op asked WHY?   why are you not supporting native frames rates??
2019-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules