Phantom 3 Backpack
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sam.evo
New

United Kingdom

Hi Flyers,

You may be looking to buy or already own a Phantom 3 Professional or Advanced, or even an earlier Phantom 2 or 1. But you may be stuck on deciding which backpack to get because you cant find one that will fit the wider landing gear and/or the new remote on the Phantom 3.....Well stop looking. Don't fall for the £319 ($329) backpack from the store or even the new hard-shell backpack (REALLY HARD TO GET HOLD OF).
I just purchased the Kata 3n1-35, which has the same model number as the DJI Official Backpack, so why? This is because of the DJI Official Backpack being made by a backpack company by the name of Manfrotto, Kata and Manfrotto merged together as the same company. Then DJI came along and asked them to make a backpack for them when in actual fact all they did was stick DJI on the front and charge £200 more which is stupid because with the Kata and Manfrotto backpack you also get a lot of extras such as a drink holder and rain/sun cover they look IDENTICAL and there features are exactly the same. I found an ABSOLUTE bargain and purchased it quickly  and got one for £65 (next day delivery) from Wex Photographic but they all sold out soon after everyone realised. So if you are going to buy one don't buy the DJI Official buy either Manfrotto (slightly more expensive due to the newer branding) or the older Kata (which is cheaper but has exactly the same features). I can assure you will be so pleased if you buy one and then realised how much DJI are over charging.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kata-P ... 26sd%3D161713438117

Keep looking out for them they are the same.
If all sell out though just go with Manfrotto, they are still cheaper.

Sam
2015-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules