Gimbal Problem ? Any solution ?
599 10 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ikss
New
Flight distance : 6257 ft

Poland

Had anyone problem like this, , and has solution for this ?

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know what's the model of your drone? Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-14
Use props
ikss
New

Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-14 11:52
Hi there, I do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know what's the model of your drone? Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? If you have other concern, please let us know. Thank you.

Phantom Standard 3 - I have calibrate gimbal. After calibration i had information everything are ok. Unfortunately this doesn't help.
2018-8-14
Use props
ikss
New

Poland

Phantom Standard 3 - I have calibrate gimbal. After calibration i had information everything are ok. Unfortunately this doesn't help.
2018-8-14
Use props
ikss
New

Poland

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ikss Posted at 2018-8-14 11:59

Hi, thank you for your response. May I know if you are getting an error message after the issue? Also, may I know if your firmware is updated to the latest version? Thanks.
2018-8-14
Use props
ikss
New

Poland

No error messages, App ver. 3.1.43 , Version 1.9.20, Basic Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.07
2018-8-14
Use props
ikss
New

Poland

There is any other test except gimbal calibration, that i can be sure it work properly ? I'm not sure it work properly in horizontal position - left - right, looks like hmmm...  too loosely.
2018-8-14
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Check your ribbon cable for dents, or loose connections
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ikss Posted at 2018-8-14 13:09
There is any other test except gimbal calibration, that i can be sure it work properly ? I'm not sure it work properly in horizontal position - left - right, looks like hmmm...  too loosely.

Hello there. Can you please try to check the cable of your gimbal? If you think that there's no problem with it, I highly suggest you send it in for repair for us to analyze the real problem. You may email us at support@dji.com to start up a case. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-16
Use props
Superdad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386194 ft

United States

Maybe its a lose/Broken Roter so its letting your gimbal move freely
2018-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules