Motion lapse with full video
739 6 2018-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo Hans9
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi,
Is there a way to program two or more points to record video paning with full motion (like regular video but with a starting and ending framing)?
Thanks!
2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We will confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-8-15
Use props
Leo Hans9
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-15 06:07
Hello there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We will confirm this with our engineers. Your patience will be much appreciated.

Just to be clear, I want to do the same that Movi's Freelfy does with the ECHO mode:

Echo
Take aim, set your endpoints, define the move’s duration, and pull the trigger to achieve repeatable, automated camera moves.

Here is the example.

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Leo Hans9 Posted at 2018-8-15 07:23
Just to be clear, I want to do the same that Movi's Freelfy does with the ECHO mode:

Echo

Alright. Thank you for the reference.
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Leo Hans9 Posted at 2018-8-15 07:23

Echo

Hello there. Thank you for waiting. Upon checking with our engineers, this is temporarily not available.
2018-8-16
Use props
LeoHans
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-16 07:44
Hello there. Thank you for waiting. Upon checking with our engineers, this is temporarily not available.

Is that a feature I can expect to get after a firmware update this year? I think every Osmo user would welcome that.
2018-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

LeoHans Posted at 2018-8-16 07:52
Is that a feature I can expect to get after a firmware update this year? I think every Osmo user would welcome that.

As of now, we do not have any confirmation coming from our engineers if this will be released within this year. We will inform or update you via email updates or by visiting our website. Your patience will be much appreciated.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules