Dji SPARK sport mode film making!
1261 6 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kesy
New
Romania

Hello DJI forum!Glad to meet you all!
I just wanted to ask for some tips and trick regarding to how do i take cool and epic shots and videos using sport mode
keep in mind that i have been starting this whole drone film making for just 2 weeks and this is what i created so far->
wouldn't mind to get some advice regarding on how to increase altitude and move forward in sport mode while getting a steady shot and without any promoting(because i have 0 subs)...if you enjoyed the video feel free to subscribe and like it!
Thanks forum<3!
2018-8-15
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Nice Video...   Welcome to Forums.

It's not easy to make great Videos in Sports  mode as the drone tends to lean forward and you can see the props.   Plus as u turn it gets rather jerky in the video.    You are better off flying in Normal mode to get far smoother video.   Slow and steady is the way to go.   

Edit : If you really have your heart set on filming in sports mode...  Flying up and Down, Forward and Back are the best options.   Turning or Panning won't come out as good due to the gimbal not being on pan axis.  
2018-8-15
Use props
Kesy
New
Romania

Greg F Posted at 2018-8-15 02:51
Nice Video...   Welcome to Forums.

It's not easy to make great Videos in Sports  mode as the drone tends to lean forward and you can see the props.   Plus as u turn it gets rather jerky in the video.    You are better off flying in Normal mode to get far smoother video.   Slow and steady is the way to go.

yeah i can see why...but i would like a bit more speed which normal mode doesn't offer
2018-8-15
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Australia

Kesy Posted at 2018-8-15 02:54
yeah i can see why...but i would like a bit more speed which normal mode doesn't offer

I fly in Sports mode just for the fun of it.   Taken a few videos but they don;t look very stable.
2018-8-15
Use props
Greg F
Second Officer
Australia

No harm in cutting out any jerky footage and keep the smooth footage even in Sports mode.  With some clever editing you can make it look ok.    Just try a few things and see how you go
2018-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Cool video mate
2018-8-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

btw welcome to the forum
2018-8-15
Use props