Spark registration question
851 4 2018-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joachim25
lvl.1

United States

Hi.  I am currently in the US as a visitor and planning to purchase a Spark drone and use it while I am here.  Since I am not a citizen or permanent resident, how do I register my Spark so I can legally fly the drone?
2018-8-15
Use props
Hddeuce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128261 ft
United States

Register here under the Section 336 area:  https://faadronezone.faa.gov
2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, regarding with that actually you can fly it without registering the Aircraft however you need to comply on the rules what they implementing like Do's and Don't that you need follow and also there's a certain place that you are not allowed to fly your Aircraft if ever you are in that location it will notify you on the app regarding with no fly zone.
2018-8-15
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you're not aware of the other US laws you must follow to fly as a hobbyist, then check out this thread for all of the details.

2018-8-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

msinger Posted at 2018-8-15 12:26
If you're not aware of the other US laws you must follow to fly as a hobbyist, then check out this thread for all of the details.

Hi, thanks for sharing this information it would be very helpful to our valued customers who need resources for US laws. Thank you for the support
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules