Shipment status is "delivered" but not at my adress.
945 4 2018-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_f6dimJ6VNdDk
lvl.1

Hello,

so 3 weeks ago I bought a Ronin-S. These last few days I've been following the tracking information of my newly acquired gear. The parcel started in Shenzhen, and was supposed to be delivered to my home address (in Luxembourg, Europe). The DHL tracking site even clearly stated that this was the intended destination. Until today, it displayed that it would arrive by end of day of tomorrow, august 21th. This evening I came home from work and checked the status, only to be shown that the package has been ''delivered and signed for by'' and delivered at ''Destination Service Area: East Midlands - East Midlands Airport - UK''. There is no longer a mention of my home address on the DHL tracking site. Has something gone wrong or am I just not understanding something here? Tracking code: 3427452313

Thanks in advance.

Sven
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Sven,  we're sorry to read your post. Can you please provide us the order number? We'll check with the team and try our best to help you.
2018-8-20
Use props
Stratven27
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-20 13:24
Hi djiuser_f6dimJ6VNdDk,  we're sorry to read your post. Can you please provide us the order number? We'll check with the team and try our best to help you.

Hello,

thanks for the quick response, here's the number: 3525502884900
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Stratven27 Posted at 2018-8-20 13:30
Hello,

thanks for the quick response, here's the number: 3525502884900

Thank you for providing us the order number, Sven.  This will be forwarded to the sales department and  try our best to help you on this matter. We'll get back to you soon. Hope for your patience.
2018-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sven, sorry for the confusion and inconvenience caused by the tracking number, there is a system glitch, I will PM you the correct tracking number, it is estimated to be delivered these two days, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules