Osmo Pro Raw won't recognize Handwheel 2
776 4 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mb81jd
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
I've bought a brand new Handwheel 2 and cable (Part 34, I checked multiple times I have the right one) for my Osmo Pro Raw and can't seem to get it to work.
When I connect the Handwheel and turn it on, The light flashes slowly which indicates 'device not recognized' as per the user guide pdf.

I have tried turning the Osmo on first and turning the Handwheel on after it has started up - and also the other way around.
Updating the Firmware without and with the Handwheel connected doesn't change anything either. The Log reads 'Focus not connected' when the Handwheel is plugged in and turned on during a Firmware update.

Plugging in the cable for the Handwheel directly into the Osmo and also through the Android video adaptor cable into the Osmo yields the same result.

Is this a firmware issue or is the Handwheel 2 incompatible with the Osmo Pro Raw, even though it is advertised as such?
I have read through the countless previous posts on this issue and apart from the few cases where the users bought the wrong cable or forgot to turn the Handwheel on there seem to be multiple users with the same problem as mine and none have recieved a helpful answer on this forum yet.
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking here, the DJI Focus Handwheel 2 is compatible with Osmo Pro/Raw. Did you try to update the firmware? Can you also take a screenshot of your app?
2018-8-22
Use props
mb81jd
lvl.2
Germany

Yes, as mentioned in my first post I did update the firmware with the current one available on the downloads page for the Osmo Pro/Raw.

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mb81jd Posted at 2018-8-27 13:03
Yes, as mentioned in my first post I did update the firmware with the current one available on the downloads page for the Osmo Pro/Raw.

[view_image][view_image][view_image]

Thank you for the response. May I know what model of camera are you using?
2018-8-28
Use props
mb81jd
lvl.2
Germany

This is the Osmo Pro Raw, so it's a x5r of course.
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules