Can't access inteligent flight mode with RC
2267 17 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Levskyy
lvl.1

India

So, simply i can't access intelligent flight modes when using RC.
I can easly do it when im using phone only.
What i tried:
1. Downgrading RC firmware and updating it shortly after.
2. Refreshing spark firmware
3. Tried old apk.
4. IM NOT IN SPORT MODE (maybe my button is broken and im stuck in sport mode?) How to check the sport mode is on?
Thanks for help.

2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience. For your concern may I ask if have you enable the multiple fight modes on the DJI GO 4 app under main controller setting? you can check the screenshot below Including the sports mode indicator.
2018-8-21
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Poland

I dont have that option. I go outside, check GPS, fly few meters and check again and still nothing.
Screenshot_20180821-231506.jpg
2018-8-21
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Poland

This is screen when im in smartphone mode without RC. I have a intelligent flight modes and its working fine. When im in RC mode, and i click fn button it show up modes but it just dont works.
2018-8-21
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Poland

Here it is screen
Screenshot_20180821-232538.jpg
2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the prompt reply, may I know what phone are you using and the version of your DJI Go 4 app? When did you notice this issue? Please let us know for further assistance.
2018-8-21
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

India

Samsung galaxy s8 newest firmware. Also DJI go4 newest app from Play Store. I have spark till yesterday so i noticed it today
I can't see this when im flying with RC.
2018-8-21
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Levskyy,

You are in ATTI mode (yellow bar on top of display). I suspect it is not possible to use intelligent flight modes in ATTI (nor in Sport mode). You need P-GPS to use them.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-8-22
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Im in open space, and dont have this mode. Funny thing is when i turn on beginner mode it works well.
Screenshot_20180822-122206.jpg
2018-8-22
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

I seem to recall having that same issue myself.  Not seeing the icon to change modes...
Trying to remember what I did to figure it out.   It has been a while since I've flown   
Sport Mode switch comes to mind - but I'm not sure that was it...  Might double check that though.
2018-8-22
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Maybe you connected phone using otg cable ? I dont have mine yet, so i cant try it now.
2018-8-22
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-22 08:59
Maybe you connected phone using otg cable ? I dont have mine yet, so i cant try it now.

That shouldn't be a problem. Did that yesterday, all intelligent flight modes available and working.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-8-23
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Ah, so i still cannot access that modes, i tried A LOT. Waiting for help
2018-8-23
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Austria

Hi Levskyy,

I'm still intreaged...the screenshot you posted at #10 shows clearly you've been outdoors, but still the app claims to be "non-P" (yellow warning message). How come?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-8-24
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

I dont know how, im in really open space in city and have good GPS connection. Looks like when im using RC spark can't go into good mode.
2018-8-24
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Okay, i recieved OTG cable. When im connected my spark option Intelligent flight modes was already enabled. When im turned it off the icon appear... WEIRD. Also i noticed i can't get into sport mode. Maybe i need to refresh my spark ?
2018-8-28
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

Levskyy Posted at 2018-8-28 09:27
Okay, i recieved OTG cable. When im connected my spark option Intelligent flight modes was already enabled. When im turned it off the icon appear... WEIRD. Also i noticed i can't get into sport mode. Maybe i need to refresh my spark ?

Download the DJI Assistant 2 v1.1.2
Check out this video:
Connect Spark to PC and find this:
And not take off in sport mode, only normal mode!!

Good luck
2018-8-28
Use props
Levskyy
lvl.1

Netherlands

Still nothing. Done it, and when i checked the box, inteligent flight modes disapear... Also when im turning sports mode, nothing happend.
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules