Google play services fails to install on P4PP device
2899 4 2018-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MSPDrone
New

Australia

Hi all

We are have problems getting google play to load.  We have a Phantom 4 Pro Plus and I have

info

info
attached the system info
We tried a factory reset the device which removed google play and google play services completly, so now we need to reinstall google play/services but dont know where to find all the device information.

In order to reinstall google play store/services we require proper device information such as DPI/Screen Size to download the appropriate APKs however the default device information doesnt include this.

This all started when trying to download and install the Litche app which has known issues working on the 5.5" model.

Can anyone help us?

Cheers

2018-8-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience.  May I know if you are receiving an error code? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot here so that I can check it on my end. Please note that it is no recommended to use a third party app to control your drone. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-22
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Google play doesn’t run on the Pro + controller. If you want to install Litche, do it from Amazon.

Jeff
2018-8-22
Use props
rexster314
lvl.3

United States

I've tried 3 times to install the Google apps and services with no luck. I'm not rooting the controller to accept Google stuff. Only way you'll get Litchi is to install Amazon Appstore then buy Litchi from them. Works perfect. And yes, if you bought Litchi from PlayStore, you'll have to buy it again from Amazon.
2018-8-22
Use props
bernardheli
New

Indonesia

i also try to install google apps on P4PP i've tried to choose the right app based on the chipset model from apkmirror and apkgeny and there is no force close error on them after installing the app but i cannot open google play.
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules