Linking a new controller to the Phantom Pro drone
1571 3 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SWP 1
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

My original controller was suffering from the battery issue so rather than try fixing it I purchased a new controller. I have tried linking them but no luck The original controller was a model GL 300F and the new one is a Model GL 300L.

Has anyone thoughts on how to link the new controller?

Thanks  Stephen
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, GL 300L is a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0  Remote controller and it cannot be used with your Phantom 4 Pro and other Phantom 4 series. I recommend you use a GL300F version. Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
SWP 1
lvl.1

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 15:11
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, GL 300L is a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0  Remote controller and it cannot be used with your Phantom 4 Pro and other Phantom 4 series. I recommend you use a GL300F version. Thank you.

Thanks,

Sad that the battery issue has now developed into version changes. I thank you though for the answer at least I now have a direction to work toward.

Regards

Stephen
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SWP 1 Posted at 2018-8-24 07:57
Thanks,

Sad that the battery issue has now developed into version changes. I thank you though for the answer at least I now have a direction to work toward.

You're welcome. Should you have further question, please let us know. We are here to help you. You may visit our website and YouTube Channel for more information. Have a nice day.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules