4.NO ESC Error
9598 19 2018-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472 ft
Albania

Hi i just bought a new set of bateries for my dji spark. As soon as i tried to start it with the new batery it did the firmware update successfully but after could not fly it since its giving me the 4NO. Esc Error.

What can i do?
2018-8-23
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

manually start the AC using remote joystick
2018-8-23
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Also restart aircraft and remote again
2018-8-23
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

S.J Posted at 2018-8-23 15:17
Also restart aircraft and remote again

Ive tried with restart a lot of times and wont work, from the Rc wont take any command because it shows this error
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Can you please show us a screenshot showing the error message you encounter right now? Thank you.
2018-8-23
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 15:29
Hi there, we do apologize for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Can you please show us a screenshot showing the error message you encounter right now? Thank you.

Hi natalia

This are two screenshots of what i get.
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. May I know what happened before you encounter this error message? Did your drone crash?
2018-8-23
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 15:37
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. May I know what happened before you encounter this error message? Did your drone crash?

Hi Natalia, no i didn’t crash it. It did this to me right after i changed the batery
2018-8-23
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-23 15:37

Hi Natalia, no i didn’t crash it. It did this to me right after i changed the batery
2018-8-23
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

1, try turning all 4 props by hand, and see if one motor is binding or stuck.
2 take of all props and check, double check that no locking tabs are broken, they tend to break of if stored in foam box incorrectly(trust me i tried)
3 try turning on without props.
4 put prips back on, in correct place
2018-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kdemiri Posted at 2018-8-23 15:42

Did you try to reset the settings to factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.Thanks for your support.

2018-8-24
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

Joller79 DK Posted at 2018-8-23 20:42
1, try turning all 4 props by hand, and see if one motor is binding or stuck.
2 take of all props and check, double check that no locking tabs are broken, they tend to break of if stored in foam box incorrectly(trust me i tried)
3 try turning on without props.

thnak you i will try all this steps and will get back to you
2018-8-24
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-24 03:06
Did you try to reset the settings to factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2? You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. If the issue is sill the same after following that, I would suggest you contact our support team and start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). You can provide your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Psa4hAImKw

hi i tried everything and still shows me this error
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kdemiri Posted at 2018-8-24 07:29
hi i tried everything and still shows me this error

Sorry to hear that. I would suggest you contact our support team and start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of this ESC error and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. You can post your case number here in case you need further assistance. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-24
Use props
Kdemiri
lvl.1
Albania

I DIIIIIIIID IT I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT NOW ITS FLYING. I THINK IT WAS SOME DOWNGRADE I DID THAT MADE IT WORK HAHAHHAHA }

THNX EVERYBODY
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kdemiri Posted at 2018-8-24 07:45
I DIIIIIIIID IT  I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT NOW ITS FLYING. I THINK IT WAS SOME DOWNGRADE I DID THAT MADE IT WORK HAHAHHAHA }

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that its now working. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-24
Use props
DanielZappe
lvl.1

Hi There! Having the same issue here with a brand new Spark. Just flew 1 time, stored in the DJI bag that came with it. A few days later, try to fly it and got this ESC error. It didn't crash, the ONE flight I dit went ok.
Already did a reset to factory settings using the DJI Assistant 2 and still nothing. Getting all four red lights on the motors.

2018-10-3
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Just a simple question, did you check for rubble in the contacts ?
2018-10-4
Use props
DanielZappe
lvl.1
Brazil

wimherman Posted at 2018-10-4 00:14
Just a simple question, did you check for rubble in the contacts ?

yeah, everything is ok, it's clean. Looks like it just got out of the box
2018-10-4
Use props
DanielZappe
lvl.1

DanielZappe Posted at 2018-10-4 04:04
yeah, everything is ok, it's clean. Looks like it just got out of the box

Could someone help me out?
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now