Care Refresh Refund
960 3 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rex Maximilian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27264 ft

Hi, I recently purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum from Costco (buundled with the DJI Goggles) less than two weeks ago. I also purchased the Care Refresh for the drone within the 48 period also. It is within the time limit to return to Costco for a refund, so I was wondering if the item is returned, could I get a refund on the Care Refresh as well? The reason why is that I would like to purchase the new Mavic 2 Pro (through DJI web store) and I will be buying the Care Refresh for that.
What are my options? If a refund is not available, can the Care Refresh for my returned Mavic Pro Platinum be transferred to the new Mavic 2 Pro? Thank you!
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rex, sorry that the DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred to a different model drone, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from our online store, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the return receipt, the team will help, thank you.
2018-8-24
Use props
Rex Maximilian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27264 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-24 01:29
Hi Rex, sorry that the DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred to a different model drone, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from our online store, please send email to  with the return receipt, the team will help, thank you.

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, the Care Refresh was purchased from the DJI online store. I need to know first if "Care Refresh" is refundable "before" I return the drone to Costco. I'll email the contact that you provided and await a response.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rex Maximilian Posted at 2018-8-24 01:34
Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, the Care Refresh was purchased from the DJI online store. I need to know first if "Care Refresh" is refundable "before" I return the drone to Costco. I'll email the contact that you provided and await a response.

We understand, the team will help to figure it out, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules