Phantom Identifier
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michael5280
lvl.2
Flight distance : 409478 ft
United States

Have a few flights under my belt with the P3P and have enjoyed every one so far.   But as usual with following forums like this closely, I'm looking into everyway possible to mitigate risk for fly-aways.   What have others done to brand or attach their contact information on their Phantom?  Also heard of some attaching additional GPS devices for another method in tracking any wayward UAVs.

Thanks and safe flying!
2015-5-27
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Some folks are using label makers, listing their names, phone number and that a reward is offered if found.

As for a gps device, I looked at getting an old iPod that supports "find my iWhatever" and stripping the case off to lose some weight. Cheapest method I've found.
2015-5-27
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

gregg1r@mindspr Posted at 2015-5-28 07:38
Some folks are using label makers, listing their names, phone number and that a reward is offered if ...

Got out my rod and reel and tied the end of the line to my Phantom. That puppy is not going to get too far away!

Just kidding. On my RC planes I usually write my name, phone number and REWARD on the underside of the wings. Guess I can print up something about the size of a business card with the appropriate info and use a swatch of packing tape to attach it to the Phantom.
2015-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules