How can I post my flight records?
938 5 2018-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_x5wLuM3eBoA9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

My drone crashed about 2 days ago and I have reported the incident and opened a case. I believe the incident had taken place due to connection loss despite the fact that I was 100m away from the drone. However, I could be wrong and would like a professional to look into my flight records. I was also wanting to ask if there is any way to speed up the progression of the case as I need to use my drone for a school project. Thank you for listening and answering.
2018-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for all the trouble. Can I have your case number so that I can check it on my end? Thanks!
2018-8-25
Use props
H. Arif - The 6IX
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-25 02:51
Sorry for all the trouble. Can I have your case number so that I can check it on my end? Thanks!

Yes. thank you for the quick reply, I really appreciate the help. My case number is CAS-2164660-X4M1J7
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Hassaan, Thank you for the additional information that you have sent us. Upon checking the case number that you have provided. The flight record is undergoing analysis as of the moment. Once the flight analysis has been completed we will be sending you a notification regarding the result.
2018-8-25
Use props
H. Arif - The 6IX
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-25 11:03
Hi Hassaan, Thank you for the additional information that you have sent us. Upon checking the case number that you have provided. The flight record is undergoing analysis as of the moment. Once the flight analysis has been completed we will be sending you a notification regarding the result.

Thank you for the notice. I just have a quick question. If I am not eligible for a replacement, is there anyway DJI or another buyer would be looking to purchase the gear in the fly more combo without the drone itself as I will not be able to afford another spark? thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

H. Arif - The 6IX Posted at 2018-8-25 12:44
Thank you for the notice. I just have a quick question. If I am not eligible for a replacement, is there anyway DJI or another buyer would be looking to purchase the gear in the fly more combo without the drone itself as I will not be able to afford another spark? thank you.

Hi. If in case you are not eligible for a replacement. You may try searching for some websites that are engaged in buying or selling your DJI Spark fly more combo package without the drone.  Thank you.
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules