DJI spark did not RTH but went to a random location and cannot be...
518 3 2018-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hamza_107
New
Flight distance : 4252 ft
United Kingdom

The drones battery was low so I enitiated RTH, it started to come the right way but then randomly stopped for a few seconds and then took of in the wrong direction going past the home point. It then tried landelling but it was cancelled as I wanted it to come back (at this point I could still see it) but then continued going forward and now I have lost sight and signal.

2018-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Hamza_107, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, has the drone been retrieved? If not, please kindly contact our support(https://www.dji.com/support) to start a case, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution if the unit is warranty period. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-8-26
Use props
Hamza_107
New
Flight distance : 4252 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-26 00:49
Hi Hamza_107, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, has the drone been retrieved? If not, please kindly contact our support(https://www.dji.com/support) to start a case, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution if the unit is warranty period. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.

I have sent you a PM, could you kindly reply

Thank you
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hamza_107 Posted at 2018-8-26 01:45
I have sent you a PM, could you kindly reply

Thank you

Sorry for the late response. Please kindly write an email to support.nl@dji.com, the team will help you start a case. If it is a warranty case according to the data analysis, we'll offer you a replacement as the crash appears within 15 days, no worries.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules