8157 12 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ropu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169633 ft
Spain

Hello and congrats for the cool forum,

I am planning on buying a Mavic Air. I've found it at a very nice price on Aliexpress. The vendor is Dji Grand Store. As you can see the title says: EU version; and one can select the warehouse in Germany. Does this mean that I will get the European warranty or will I have to send it to China if I encounter any issue?  Can you guys kindly help me?

You can see the product and the store here.

I already contacted the vendor, they speak poor English and I don't know if I should trust them.

Thanks for your help!
2018-8-26
Use props
MrArcher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

Buy it from DJI directly, or an authorized retailer. There are a lot of scammers out there selling cheap clones claiming they are legit. Why risk it?
2018-8-26
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I would also be reluctant and not risk warranty.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry, upon checking on the website the Ali Express is one of our authorized stores, however, the product should be under the DJI Official store. I would recommend sending an email first to our team to confirm if the DJI Grand Store if it's an authorized seller. Please see the email below.

sales@dji.com
2018-8-26
Use props
Ropu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169633 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-26 13:42
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry, upon checking on the website the Ali Express is one of our authorized stores, however, the product should be under the DJI Official store. I would recommend sending an email first to our team to confirm if the DJI Grand Store if it's an authorized seller. Please see the email below.

Thank you! While Aliexpress is one of your authorized stores, I do not think that all vendors in the platform are authorized resellers.

I already sent an e-mail regarding the Dji Grand Store and www.galaxyandorra.es. As soon as I get a reply I'll guys let you know.

I don't think the Dji Grand Store is an official partner, we'll see.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ropu Posted at 2018-8-27 00:29
Thank you! While Aliexpress is one of your authorized stores, I do not think that all vendors in the platform are authorized resellers.

I already sent an e-mail regarding the Dji Grand Store and www.galaxyandorra.es. As soon as I get a reply I'll guys let you know.

Hi, Thanks for your update. It would be better if we can clarify the store to secure the warranty and the performance of your drone. Please let us know if you need our help. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-27
Use props
djiuser_jtffgb3Xabd5
lvl.1

Slovenia

I am thinking if i shoulf buy in that store (Dji grand store). It has good feedback and when i check pictures in reviews on AliExpress drone seems legit. It ships from germany, it is eu version. And you pay AliExpress first and when you get item, AliExpress pays seller.
2018-8-28
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_jtffgb3Xabd5 Posted at 2018-8-28 03:58
I am thinking if i shoulf buy in that store (Dji grand store). It has good feedback and when i check pictures in reviews on AliExpress drone seems legit. It ships from germany, it is eu version. And you pay AliExpress first and when you get item, AliExpress pays seller.

You should LISTEN to what is being said here!  Send and email to [ sales@dji.com ] to determine whether this is an seller!!!!  If it is NOT an authorized dealer and you have warranty issues, you are screwed !!!  
2018-8-28
Use props
sergeybelove
lvl.1
Russia

Hi there! Specially registered here to share some new info about warranty and this shop.
I bought a new Osmo Pocket at  "DJI Grand Store" shop on AliExpress and everything was ok. But after 2-3 month I got an error exactly like this - https://forum.dji.com/thread-177450-1-1.html. I wrote to this seller  how I can send it back to China and get warranty and what do you think? He is just ignoring all the time

Point 1: there is no way to get warranty from AliExpress and shop "DJI Grand Store"

Then I wrote to official DJI support. They confirmed that I have an official DJI device and it still under warranty. But this warranty works only in China

1) But they said that I CANNOT send it China from Russia since custom issues. I have to be in China and then receive it China's address. Bingo!
2) I can send it Hong Kong since there is no custom's issues where I can get paid repair - wtf

Point 2: you cannot get a warranty and send it back to China from your country

In Moscow we have an authorized reseller and service from DJI. And service said that they don't do any service for Osmo Pocket since this is very complexive device and I have only two ways - buy tickets to China or send it to Hong Kong

Point 3: I spend $500 for device on warranty which cannot be repaired.
2019-10-23
Use props
djiuser_b2Dk81UFWQ4Y
New

Switzerland

You can also benefit from registering a new aliexpress account through promo-link and get new user coupons: $4 $5 $5 and $5. Even if you have an account, you can register another one.
Promo Link: bit. ly/32CuLiY
(remove the space)
App-Code: INXU0WF6
2020-4-18
Use props
Yana Yanamor
New

Canada

heres my advice -- UAV drones offers a 3rd party solution to repairs -  i sent mine in for repair & product was working fine they even added extra 2 propellers. authorized seller ftw
2021-1-30
Use props
djiuser_AekLTDHdmjsf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274541 ft

Ghana

Greetings folks
I'm trying to buy DJI mini 4 pro drone from AliExpress which tells me the product can not be sent to Ghana.
I bought mini 3 from the same store. Now it seems like all the stores except alibaba.com that allows.
Any information or reason.
Thanks everyone.
4-13 04:39
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

See the definition of larceny.  Trying to save a buck and getting something from other than a DJI authorized store is just asking for a bad experience, and then when it happens to turn out badly, you will get to hear the chorus of "we told you so."
4-13 16:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules