Best place to buy in NYC
1280 2 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rimsky Sucre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52566 ft
Panama

Hi.  I will be in NYC on vacation next week and would like to know where is the best (cheapest?) place to buy a DJI Spark?  I'm thinking about getting a Spark Fly More Combo but I'm also considering the Mavic Air (if I can get a good deal).

I read somewhere that drones are excempt from sales tax in NY.  Is that true?  For instance, if I go to the DJI Customer Experience Store near Time Square, will I be able to get the same prices that are in the djinyc.com website and will not have to pay any additional sales tax?

Your help is appreciated.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, you can check as well our website for you to have an option where you can buy a genuine DJI Products. Please see the link below. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-8-27
Use props
Rimsky Sucre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52566 ft
Panama

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-27 16:35
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, you can check as well our website for you to have an option where you can buy a genuine DJI Products. Please see the link below. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thanks.  Can you confirm if the DJI Customer Experience Store in NYC charges Sales Tax on top of the price shown on the website?  I got conflicting information regarding that.  Thanks.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules