Function Button & SmartCapture
570 0 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
391P
lvl.3
Flight distance : 418812 ft
Germany

I've been using my DJI Mavic Air for four months now. After using only the RemoteControl (RC) flight mode so far, I now wanted to dare the other two options. WiFi and SmartCapture. For this I miss some information that I can not completely deduce from the manual.

Screenshot from Manual

Screenshot from Manual

Question 1) Which possible settings are possible with the function button? I could find this one here and I think that it is not all.

Press 2 seconds for RC mode
Press 4 seconds for direct phone connection (WIFI mode)
Press 6 seconds to reset the WIFI SSID and Password for direct phone connection
Press 2 times for SmartCapture

Question 2) If I want to start the SmartCapture mode directly, this will not work without a connection via RC or WiFi. Is a connection to a remote control required?
I think the function is basically good, I just do not like to be bound to a remote condition. For a selfie, it just has to be possible with the drone.

Question 3) If I want to continue with RC (with previous landing) I have to reconnect the drone and the RemoteControl (Linking the Remote Controller).

Question 4) Why are the flights not recorded and synchronized in the DJI Go app. Although there is no connection at the time of the flight, the DJI Mavic Air drone should record the location and submit the data after the next connection to the DJI Go app.

I am pleased about your feedback.
Greetings from Germany
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules