Apply to all - non destructive or permanent?
506 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Battistella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154521 ft
Italy

While I was away I used to app to create some small little tests and to "see" roughly what a graded image might look like.  I am now noticing that some of these clips in my raw folders have this "look" applied to them.  

I hope this is non destrcutive and I can get back to the LOG state that they were shot.

EDITED:  It tuens out I was seeing the difference between photos and log images in my NLE

David

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Will you please provide us a sample photo showing this issue for us to check. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

There is nothing in the app that would change prior videos/pictures. Changes in settings would only apply to new videos/pictures that you shoot.
2018-8-27
Use props
Battistella
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-27 03:08
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Will you please provide us a sample photo showing this issue for us to check. Thank you.

Select the shot

Make adjustments

Apply to all

2018-8-27
Use props
Battistella
lvl.2
Italy

Apply to all

Can this be undone?

Not on original clip.  I was confusing IMAGES (stills) with VIDEO (motion) The motion clips are fine.

David

2018-8-27
Use props
Battistella
lvl.2
Italy

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-8-27 07:18
There is nothing in the app that would change prior videos/pictures. Changes in settings would only apply to new videos/pictures that you shoot.

Hi Paul,

I am talking about the editor part of the app, not the part that controls camera settings.  I thought that applying color changes in the editor part of the app may have been affecting my already shot footage
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules