Crazy DJI quotation
1058 7 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blaazzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 564606 ft
Poland

Hello, did anyone experienced a crazy quotation for fixing his craft? I send my Mavic Air to DJI just to get fix a rear right arm where part cost only 13 eur and they make a quotation for 120 EUR. Thats crazy! Whate i can do about that? I a lot too much just for that!

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about that. I will going to forward this concern to the right department for better assistance. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-8-27
Use props
Blaazzy
lvl.1
Poland

Im gonna be patient i really want to fix the drone but the 120 euro its just half of my monthly payment!
Thank you
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Blaazzy Posted at 2018-8-27 04:24
Im gonna be patient i really want to fix the drone but the 120 euro its just half of my monthly payment!
Thank you

Hi, we're sorry to hear on this. We would like to check the details of your case, could you please provide the case number? Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Blaazzy
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-27 16:52
Hi, we're sorry to hear on this. We would like to check the details of your case, could you please provide the case number? Thank you.

Hi i send you via PM
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Blaazzy, Diana is not online at this moment, I managed to get your case number, according to the damage assessment, there are also other accessories, service fee, freight and tax fee included, the service fee covers the whole repair process including receiving the package, damage assessment, repair, flight test, quality evaluation and so on, appreciate your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180828_120820.png
2018-8-27
Use props
Blaazzy
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-27 20:13
Hi Blaazzy, Diana is not online at this moment, I managed to get your case number, according to the damage assessment, there are also other accessories, service fee, freight and tax fee included, the service fee covers the whole repair process including receiving the package, damage assessment, repair, flight test, quality evaluation and so on, appreciate your understanding.[view_image]

Hi, i know i know but i still think that 50 euro fee for service is too much. Anyway i paid for that cuz i want my gift back.
Thank you and i think we can close the topic cuz i dont think is any other way beside just to pay for service.
And im sorry i make that topic when i was angry
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Blaazzy Posted at 2018-8-27 20:30
Hi, i know i know but i still think that 50 euro fee for service is too much. Anyway i paid for that cuz i want my gift back.
Thank you and i think we can close the topic cuz i dont think is any other way beside just to pay for service.
And im sorry i make that topic when i was angry

We understand your frustration, but the service fee is unable to be reduced when the drone is sent back to the repair service unless there is a product defect in the warranty period, sorry for this and appreciate your understanding, our repair center will help to get addressed, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules