No fly zone authorizing ?
387 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Hello ! Again. So i work about 3 or 4 hundred yards from a main airport . And FAA has already told me they have no control over what i do indoors that being said how can i get my bird ok'd to fly inside my warehouse so i may take some pics of Equipment in motion? I've tried to ask for temporary auth, and actually got it for this past weekend but my bird would not take off and it even says i have auth via the dji go 4 app. So what am i doing wrong please???
2018-8-27
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once you sync your drone / RC with the Unlock Key, you have to to activate it before flight, while inside the No Fly Zone area. You actually have to turn it on to fly inside the area and then turn it off to fly outside of the area.
2018-8-27
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-8-27 10:01
Once you sync your drone / RC with the Unlock Key, you have to to activate it before flight, while inside the No Fly Zone area. You actually have to turn it on to fly inside the area and then turn it off to fly outside of the area.

Thank you. I don't quite understand yet but i will.. I'm still learning and have been on so many different websites as its hard to remember where i got what info from and so on.. Thanks again.
2018-8-27
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-27 11:15
Thank you. I don't quite understand yet but i will.. I'm still learning and have been on so many different websites as its hard to remember where i got what info from and so on.. Thanks again.

Once you get the unlock key, go to this site for instructions.

Unlock Instructions
2018-8-27
Use props
AlbinoDragonfly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 882162 ft
United States

My unlock was on my options menu in the app.... I believe in the equipment ... I tap there and it re syncs and then I get the green
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. What error are you seeing in your app when you're trying to fly it inside your warehouse?
2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules