Need help DJI
976 12 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droner660
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128976 ft

I've been calling The Drone Co for days.  Still can't get a person to answer.  My messages have gone unreturned as well as my emails.  

It's been 3 weeks since they received my P3P for repair.  I'm having to turn down jobs.  At this point it looks like I will have to buy another drone.

They are supposed to be a certified DJI repair center.  I'll post on the DJI forum to see if they can help.

Can anyone from DJI help me please?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Droner660, we are very sorry to hear that, could you please PM me your name, email account, your region, the serial number of your drone and the repair number that the repair center provided if you have one so that we can contact the related team to verify with your dealer? Besides, can this repair center be found in our website https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers? Thank you in advance.
2018-8-27
Use props
Droner660
lvl.2
United States

Not sure how to PM you.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Droner660 Posted at 2018-8-27 19:32
Not sure how to PM you.

Please click Personal Message under my Avatar if you are logging in Forum via PC, if you are logging in via the mobile phone, please press 'PC version' at the bottom of the thread and then PM me via the same method, thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Droner660, I have replied your PM, could you please check and reply? Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Droner660
lvl.2

Will ya'll be able to help?  
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Droner660 Posted at 2018-8-29 09:50

Hi there, the proper team confirmed that this is not the first level agent, we might not be able to contact your dealer at this moment. But we will try to check further in your case and do the best to help. We'll reply you if we have any further info in your case.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Droner660 Posted at 2018-8-29 09:50

We're checking the exact status with the team and will keep you updated on the latest progress, thanks for your patience.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

An update for this thread: the team check again all the second level retailer, we didn't find this one in our system, we are unable to contact the non-authorized retailer for further communication, I'm afraid we cannot provide further assistance, may I know if you have contacted your retailer?
2018-9-2
Use props
Droner660
lvl.2
United States

I finally got them to email me after telling them I was getting my lawyer involved.  They are supposed to ship my unrepaired P3P back to me.  I appreciate your help.  The only reason I used them is they imply they are an Authorized DJI repair company.  That is a lie?  DJI needs to address that.  Thanks again.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Droner660 Posted at 2018-9-3 03:36
I finally got them to email me after telling them I was getting my lawyer involved.  They are supposed to ship my unrepaired P3P back to me.  I appreciate your help.  The only reason I used them is they imply they are an Authorized DJI repair company.  That is a lie?  DJI needs to address that.  Thanks again.

Glad to know you have reached your dealer and managed to get your drone back, this is not the authorized repair center since we cannot find any info of them in our system, it is recommended to send in the drone to DJI official repair center if you still need the repair service, or find a recommended repair center in our website: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Since we cannot enter this dealer's website, could you please provide us a screenshot that they said they are DJI authorized repair center so that we can forward to the related team for attention? Thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
Droner660
lvl.2
United States

2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the screenshot, we will forward to the related team to see if there is anything we can do to avoid this situation.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules