Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

I am hitting a wall with balancing the Ronin S.  Know that I have had a Ronin MX for quite a while and I feel pretty solid about my balancing skills.

I am able to get the camera rock solid and wherever I position the camera it stays.  I mean, this is TOTALLY solid balancing on all axis.

Yet, when I run a balance test, it tells me that the tilt and roll are Excellent, but the pan needs balancing.

It really doesn't need balancing.  

If I tilt the Ronin 45 degrees (with the gimbal facing forward) it doesn't sag to either side.
If I tilt the Ronin 45 degrees and rotate the pan to any angle it stays solidly where I leave it.

So I am at a loss as to why the balance test result keeps telling me that the Pan needs balancing.  

FWIW: I spent the last two hours resetting the pan bar in half millimeter increments through a 2 centimeter range, to see if there was something I am missing or if I could get the software to give me the kudos I so desire... but no good.

All software and firmware is up to date.

Any thoughts?
Matt

2018-8-28
Use props
Nohchilife
lvl.2

https://forum.dji.com/thread-162521-1-2.html
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Matt, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the false warning, please update the APP to the latest version to see if the issue persists, thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules