Camera is defective on Phantom Advanced: Emergency
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
periomao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14295 ft
United States

I just started taking video on my Advanced. The video is perfect excep for the distortion of the edges and lines. Ex: roof tiles, lines on roads and fences.
There are noise bars like wavy chevrons that makes you dizzy. I changed the Hz and FPS to no avail. I called tech and sent them the photos and they did
not have an answer saying they have never seen this. Told me to send in but I want to reach out to see if anyone else has the same problem. I am taking at
1080x30 and 1080x60 with Auto for anti-flicker. HELP!

Roof distortion P3

Roof distortion P3

note lines road P3f

note lines road P3f

perfect Vision 2+

perfect Vision 2+
2015-5-28
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Please post a video or image of what you describe.  Otherwise we cannot help you.
2015-5-28
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah without access to the source videos its hard to tell but to me it just looks like you are viewing the video in soo small a window. For example, lokk at the image below. Its not a road but you can see the jagged lines by the arrow. This is ONLY because the window for the player I am using is too small. When I make it bigger or go full screen it looks fine.

video.jpg

Also try a different player like MPC-HC - https://mpc-hc.org/ , its free and pretty much opens and runs any video you throw at it.

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying

2015-5-28
Use props
periomao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14295 ft
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-5-29 15:39
Yeah without access to the source videos its hard to tell but to me it just looks like you are viewi ...

then why does it look fine using Phantom Vision 2+ on same player
2015-5-29
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure.. are you able to post a video? Really hard to help if we cannot see the problem first hand.

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying

2015-5-30
Use props
Oliver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I think this is normal - it's an unfortunate side-effect of the compression used to record the video
2015-5-30
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-30
Use props
eeek
lvl.3

United States

It's called moire and I've been wondering if it was the camera or if it was individual cameras.
2015-5-30
Use props
jeffmcrae52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5341982 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is just a stab in the dark but in the app you dont have the over exposure warning turned on?
2015-5-30
Use props
shed14
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6854 ft
Australia

Deinterlace on playback monitor
2015-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules