Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Controller Compatibility
1542 2 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt_shapiro
lvl.1
United States

Greetings all,  I would like to know if it is possible to use the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote control in place of the Mavic Pro's standard remote.  Both remotes are using Occusync and both can be received by the goggles, so it got me thinking it may be possible.  I don't have any problem re-mapping some buttons with Assistant 2 to get it to work, I just do not have a P4P V2.0 remote to try it with.
We are using the Mavic Pros as rapid deployable aerial recon units and there are significant advantages for us to be able to use the P4P V2.0 remote controller.  First being the larger size of the control and better support and placement of the Crystal Sky monitors.  The other advantage is the HDMI out that could be used for monitors at the command truck. Any insight or alternatives would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your time.
2018-8-30
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's not possible.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. However, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 remote controller is not compatible with Mavic Pro since it has different function and feature. I highly recommend you use the designated remote controller to your aircraft. Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules