DJI CARE REFRESH
885 7 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1430236 ft
Dominican Republic

Greetings.  I am from the Dominican Republic and I would like to know if dji care refresh is available in this country. I want to secure my equipment since there is no third company that provides these services.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi erickgraphs, sorry to tell you that at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. You can check whether DJI Care Refresh is available in your country on the DJI Store.
DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. May I know where did you purchase the drone? May I have the serial number so that we can check? Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Publicado en 2018-8-30 18:19
Hola erickgraphs, lamento decirte que, en este momento, DJI Care Refresh solo está disponible para clientes de EE. UU., Canadá, países de la UE, el Reino Unido, Australia, Japón, Hong Kong, Taiwán y China continental. Puede verificar si DJI Care Refresh está disponible en su país en la Tienda DJI.
DJI Care Refresh y el producto correspondiente se debe comprar en el mismo país o región. ¿Puedo saber dónde comprarte el dron? ¿Puedo tener el número de serie para que listo? Gracias

Wow qué mal. Lo compré en Drones Santo Domingo (distribuidor autorizado) https://www.dronesantodomingo.com/
09IDE150040853
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

erickgraphs Posted at 2018-8-30 18:46
Wow qué mal. Lo compré en Drones Santo Domingo (distribuidor autorizado) https://www.dronesantodomingo.com/
09IDE150040853

Sorry that I didn't find any details in our system with this serial number, may I have the model of your drone and did you input the right serial number?
2018-8-30
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-30 22:15
Sorry that I didn't find any details in our system with this serial number, may I have the model of your drone and did you input the right serial number?

0D4JE150C10383
check this to see
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

erickgraphs Posted at 2018-8-30 22:20
0D4JE150C10383
check this to see

Thanks, this is the serial number of the Inspire 2 RC and it has been activated on 2017-10-15, RC doesn't have the DJI Care Refresh, if you mean the drone, you will need to purchase from the US online store.
2018-8-30
Use props
erickgraphs
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

DJI Mindy Publicado en 2018-8-30 22:29
Gracias, este es el número de serie del Inspire 2 RC y se ha activado el 2017-10-15, RC no tiene el Refresco de Cuidado DJI, si se refiere al avión no tripulado, tendrá que comprar en la tienda en línea de los Estados Unidos.

bueno. gracias
la tienda que menciona si está autorizado?
mi equipo todavía tiene una garantía?

pero de la misma manera si compro la actualización de cuidado dji no será compatible aquí en mi país
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

erickgraphs Posted at 2018-8-30 22:31
bueno. gracias  
la tienda que menciona si está autorizado?
mi equipo todavía tiene una garantía?

Per the SN, the device is still in the warranty period, if you need the repair service in the future, please contact your retailer or DJI support for assistance, the corresponding repair center of your device is in the US, the device will need to be sent back to the NA repair center for warranty service or the DJI Care Refresh service. Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules