Spark battery dislodge
575 3 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkyflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91749 ft
Singapore

Seeking help for my battery dislodge case. I am quite patient with the email support team but they are getting on my nerves by asking for documents 1 by 1.
My spark battery dislodge mid flight, luckily it was just 1 metre above ground and on soft ground material and a children's playground.

18 Aug- Emailed support for help
20 Aug- Asked for address, proof of purchase for spark
24 Aug- Asked whether I want to proceed with replacement
26 Aug- Asked for battery serial number and video of latch not working 29 Aug- Asked for proof of purchase of battery
30 Aug- Case ID finally provided

Don't you guys agree a lot if the information can be asked in just 3 emails, instead of going back and forth for 2 weeks? Super fustrated about this issue. Right now I am being pushed to another team to wait for them to analyze the video.......

2018-8-30
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Instead of e-mail, contact them via a live chat system through the DJI website. You can give them all the information there within five minutes and they will open up a case for you.
2018-8-31
Use props
Sparkyflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91749 ft
Singapore

H. Arif - 6IX Posted at 2018-8-31 10:55
Instead of e-mail, contact them via a live chat system through the DJI website. You can give them all the information there within five minutes and they will open up a case for you.

Yes, I did exactly that when trying to contact them the first time. But was given a link instead to email them
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_oMJOvFW3Yqj4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8002 ft
United States

Hopefully DJI provided resolution for you on this issue.    I have 14 flights on my Spark with no issues. Took the drone out to the country last week to fly while daughter was at a 4 hour softball practice. I launched the drone in beginner mode and went out about 100 feet and 25 up. As I was turning the drone the battery fell off. I saw it come down to the ground and spent an hour searching the field, but I was unable to locate the drone, grass was about 4 feet tall. Used the app and last known locations but for the life of me I was not able to locate it. I am not a frequent flyer and I would say much a beginner and I am extremely cautious when flying the Spark . I have never had any issues until today and viewing the forum this seems to be an issue I was unaware of. I bought the Spark in November 2017 with the DJI Care, not sure what to do at this point. Pretty frustrstung to spend $700 only to have it lost from an issue with DJI Spark batteries. Extremely disappointed in DJI, I see now there is an aftermarket accessory to hold the battery in place, but if this was an issue perhaps DJI should have included this is their Fly More Combo.  Sorry about the rant, but big failure for DJI!
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules