Does spark really have precision landing?
1512 3 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hi all.
So there is an issue with the Mavic 2 not having the precision landing. It was removed from Mavic 2.
So now the drone lands up to 5 meters away from where it took of instead of centimeters.
And I was wondering whether the spark has precision landing as it says in the manual that it has it.
But there’s no option for precision landing in the options, just like there isn’t one on Mavic 2.
But there is the option for precision landing on Mavic Pro and Mavic Air,which do have it.
Can someone confirm whether the spark really has precision landing or it’s just called like that when in practice it doesn’t as the drone doesn’t land like the mavic 1 and air.
I will test it tomorrow if I get to fly, if not tomorrow then in the coming days.

Fly safe everyone.
Alex.
2018-8-30
Use props
Djr01974
lvl.3
Flight distance : 175364 ft

Watch this
2018-8-30
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Very good video...read the manual and make sure you meet all the criteria and precision landing will get you real close to the original takeoff position.
2018-8-30
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Based on my experience, as long as the spark is 20 metres away from the home point it will land within 1-2 feet of the landing point. with that said if your drone is in trouble, use the pause button on the controller to stop the drone wherever it is.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules