Osmo Mobile 2 + Iphone 8+ not compatible?
872 7 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_juiBcAmOut2a
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello

Im using Iphone 8+ and auto tracking, sport mode not working. I tried to look up if its because of compatibility issue but I havent found anything about that. What could be the problem?

Thanks
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. What do you mean by sports mode, sir? We do not have sports mode in Osmo mobile 2.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_juiBcAmOut2a
lvl.1
Hungary

I click on icon on the screen and there are 2 modes to choose, the 2nd is Sport mode.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_juiBcAmOut2a Posted at 2018-9-1 23:11
I click on icon on the screen and there are 2 modes to choose, the 2nd is Sport mode.

Can you please provide a screenshot for that?
2018-9-2
Use props
SpartanGabe
lvl.1
Hungary

2018-9-5
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-31 01:46
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. What do you mean by sports mode, sir? We do not have sports mode in Osmo mobile 2.

Why don't you know your own products? Of course there is a sport mode... You choose that mode when you run and you want to record, movements get harder stabilized than in Walk mode.
2018-9-5
Use props
Lundy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191952 ft
United States

And then the admin just tucked tail and hid.  DJI support is pretty pitiful.
2018-9-30
Use props
SpartanGabe
lvl.1
Hungary

also the app constantly crashed after recording hyperlapse or timelapse video. reinstall didnt solve the problem. I sold the Iphone8plus yesterday. Hope your products at least work fine with Samsung or Huaweii because I wont buy a mobile from a 4th brand. Joke.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules