Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkyflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91749 ft
Singapore

Flight distance : 2009

Singapore

Seeking help for my battery dislodge case. I am quite patient with the email support team but they are getting on my nerves by asking for documents 1 by 1.
My spark battery dislodge mid flight, luckily it was just 1 metre above ground and on soft ground material and a children's playground. So spark itself was not damaged but I asked for a battery replacement as the latch is clearly not working well

18 Aug- Emailed support for help
20 Aug- Asked for address, proof of purchase for spark
24 Aug- Asked whether I want to proceed with replacement
26 Aug- Asked for battery serial number and video of latch not working
29 Aug- Asked for proof of purchase of battery
30 Aug- Case ID finally provided

My reply to them has always been promot, within a few hours. But they take 2 to 3 days to reply

Don't you guys agree a lot of the information can be asked in just 3 emails, instead of going back and forth for 2 weeks? Super fustrated about this issue. Right now I am being pushed to another team to wait for them to analyze the video......

2018-8-31
Use props
Greg - TheHuski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

I guess you have to reply if your want your case to be handled.   I can imagine DJI would be swamped with emails and service request from all over the world.    Just have to be patient.  
2018-8-31
Use props
Chuck101
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27815 ft
United States

Greg - TheHuski Posted at 2018-8-31 04:18
I guess you have to reply if your want your case to be handled.   I can imagine DJI would be swamped with emails and service request from all over the world.    Just have to be patient.

I think you missed his point.
They should have asked for everything they wanted in one request and not use these stall tactics.
2018-8-31
Use props
Greg - TheHuski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 944308 ft
Australia

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-8-31 04:23
They should have asked for everything they wanted in one request and not use these stall tactics.

Well yes, one email with all the info would have been faster..   Perhaps more than one person was handling the case..  
2018-8-31
Use props
Sparkyflyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91749 ft
Singapore

Chuck101 Posted at 2018-8-31 04:23
They should have asked for everything they wanted in one request and not use these stall tactics.

Yes that was my point. Things would have been much easier. 1 guy was handling 18 to 26 Aug. Everytime I received an email from him I would think that it is the last time they are asking for something.......
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules