DJI Care Question
1324 7 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NicoNic
lvl.2
Germany

Question: When i order a Mavic with DJI Care in one delivery ... is DJI Care automaticly active or must i activate it ?

2018-8-31
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you order it directly from the DJI Store, it will be activated for you by DJI. There's nothing to do on your end.
2018-8-31
Use props
NicoNic
lvl.2
Germany

Thank you
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know where did you purchase it? As mentioned on post 2#, if it is purchase it on our official website, you don't need to bind it in your end. Let us know if you have other concern. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-31
Use props
NicoNic
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-31 06:44
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. May I know where did you purchase it? As mentioned on post 2#, if it is purchase it on our official website, you don't need to bind it in your end. Let us know if you have other concern. Thanks for your support.

Purchased via DJI Shop
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

NicoNic Posted at 2018-8-31 07:40
Purchased via DJI Shop

Just to be sure, did you purchase it in : https://store.dji.com/  or on a retailer shop?
2018-8-31
Use props
NicoNic
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-31 07:57
Just to be sure, did you purchase it in : https://store.dji.com/  or on a retailer shop?

Yes offical DJI Shop ... have recieved an mail about my DJI Care with serial from my Mavic 2 Pro ... but unsure that i must do something or not.

But think its already activated.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

NicoNic Posted at 2018-8-31 08:20
Yes offical DJI Shop ... have recieved an mail about my DJI Care with serial from my Mavic 2 Pro ... but unsure that i must do something or not.

But think its already activated.

You don't need to worry about it and you don’t need to bind the service with it again. Kindly check the attachment below for your reference.

2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules