2549 9 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rui Antunes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60056 ft
Portugal

I really need help guys.
I’m trying to order the mavic 2 pro and fly more but every time I try to pay I receive the same message again and again “sorry payment failed”
I tried different cards, address, everything is normal at the bank. Basically everything is correct the only issue is the last click to pay after inserting the 3D secure and there comes the message.
Please someone at DJI can help?
Or is because I’m in Portugal?
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you're using a computer to purchase? Can you please try to delete your history and try it again. Also, make sure to use Google Chrome.
2018-8-31
Use props
Rui Antunes
lvl.1
Portugal

I already tried everything even turning off and back on my computer. I even tried 3 different computers. I already contacted costumer support but that did not help. I need the drone in 10 days but with all this “mess” I will have to wait 4 weeks so they arrive here in Portugal. Don’t know what to do do more.
I’m I the only one having this issue???
Thank you for the reply
2018-8-31
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

Have you tried checking out with PayPal?
2018-8-31
Use props
Rui Antunes
lvl.1
Portugal

Already tried everything. The only thing that I didn’t try was the bank transfer cause the time it would take.

Thank you for all the attention
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Rui. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with purchasing the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro. You can also try to purchase the drone through our DJI Official retail stores in Portugal. For reference, I will be posting the link where you can find all the DJI Official retail stores in Portugal ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer ). I hope this can help.
2018-8-31
Use props
Rui Antunes
lvl.1
Portugal

Thank you very much for your help attention and time DJI Diana.
I contacted 3 stores already at the begging of the week and 2 stores told me 4 weeks +- and the third one told me 2 to 3 weeks that’s why I decided to buy at DJI online store.
But all said! Guess I have to wait.
Thank you to all that tried to help me on this issue.

Ps: going to try again in the morning
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Rui Antunes Posted at 2018-8-31 18:16
Thank you very much for your help attention and time DJI Diana.
I contacted 3 stores already at the begging of the week and 2 stores told me 4 weeks +- and the third one told me 2 to 3 weeks that’s why I decided to buy at DJI online store.
But all said! Guess I have to wait.

Hi Rui Antunes, we're so sorry for the troubles. If the issue persists, please kindly offer your phone number/email address and the error screenshot, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-8-31
Use props
Rui Antunes
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello to all that tried to help me with payment problems.
Some days with are not lucky and others we are very lucky. Yesterday i was contacted by DJI here in Portugal and they told me that they had a Mavic 2 Pro for me. Lucky me i just hit the road a made 200km so i could get my new bird, i asked for the fly more but once again the answer was 3 to 4 weeks.
My solution was to make the order with you guys and this time there were no problems with the payment.
So what i would really like to know now is if the delivery time is correct even for Portugal, is it really 3 to 5 days?
One more time time i would like to leave a Big thank you to everyone at DJI for all the time answering my questions and all the effort to get me a solution.
DJI is making me very happy with all the purchases and with all the amazing products and also with all the costumer care.
Thank you!
Ps: sorry about my poor english. Best regards from Portugal
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rui Antunes Posted at 2018-9-6 03:01
Hello to all that tried to help me with payment problems.
Some days with are not lucky and others we are very lucky. Yesterday i was contacted by DJI here in Portugal and they told me that they had a Mavic 2 Pro for me. Lucky me i just hit the road a made 200km so i could get my new bird, i asked for the fly more but once again the answer was 3 to 4 weeks.
My solution was to make the order with you guys and this time there were no problems with the payment.

Hi Rui, thanks for your support to DJI, it is our pleasure to help you.
Because of the high demand of the Mavic 2 and the shipping progress, the delivery time may be delayed a little bit, but we will do our best to deliver it as the system shows, you can post the order number here if there is any problem during the shipment.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules