940 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrungLH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 627 ft
Vietnam

Hi Admin,
I purchased a second hand Mavic Air and i would like to know the activation of this drone.Please let me know.Thanks a lot
SN: 0K1DF191BDV1S2

2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. I sent you a PM. Please kindly check. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-31 16:38
Hi there. Thanks for reaching DJI Forum. I sent you a PM. Please kindly check. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi Admin
Sorry i did not receive any message from you ? please send me again please. Thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TrungLH Posted at 2018-8-31 18:36
Hi Admin
Sorry i did not receive any message from you ? please send me again please. Thanks

Hi TrungLH, may I know what do you need the activation date for? According to current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. I'll send you a message in PM later.
2018-9-1
Use props
TrungLH
lvl.2
Vietnam

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-1 00:05
Hi TrungLH, may I know what do you need the activation date for? According to current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. I'll send you a message in PM later.

Hi Admin, As i know the warranty of DJI product begining from the day we active it and in one year, so i would like to know if my Mavic Air is still in the warranty period or it expired ?
Thanks for your help.  
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TrungLH Posted at 2018-9-1 02:20
Hi Admin, As i know the warranty of DJI product begining from the day we active it and in one year, so i would like to know if my Mavic Air is still in the warranty period or it expired ?
Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the clarification. According to the info we collected for now, the unit should be under warranty period, you may check the PM. Should there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules