Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JasonCole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278360 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi All,
Does anyone know how to get around this error 500? This is so frustrating as we had planned to fly this mroning!!! I can't believe this is STILL an issue with DJI.

It's been like this for all of my drones, goggles, OSMO+ etc... always some sort of activation error or problem... maybe time for you guys to make the acivation system a bit more robust????

Anyways I am logging in with DJIGO4 (latest version) with the correct login and username / password as I use the saved login for my P4Pro, Mavic Air etc.... so it's not a login issue.

I have 100MB WIFI and its super fast so its not a network issue.  I keep getting this error 500 Acivation failed???? Screenshot attached.

Any ideas PLEASE!!!

Thanks
Jason

Activation Error

Activation Error
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and Sorry for causing the inconvenience to you, the system is updating and kindly try to reactive it later. If there would be any concern or questions, do not hesitate to contact us again and I will do my best to help you
2018-9-1
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

Have you contacted DJI support? Might get an answer from the live chat.
2018-9-1
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

^^^ Server updating. Try later ^^^
2018-9-1
Use props
JasonCole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278360 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ok I sorted it out!!!!

Fixed!

Even though the APP said there was no update for the DJI App there actually was, I removed and re-installed and BAM! I am airborne, thanks heaps   wooho!!!

BAM!
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JasonCole Posted at 2018-9-1 14:53
ok I sorted it out!!!!

Fixed!

Hi. Good to know that you were able to sort it out. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules