First video in 4K with Mavic PRO, RAW format, and...
423 8 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quintes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40942 ft
Slovakia

...I am gonna return Mavic to store, and buy Phantom 4 PRO.
Cause, this video it´s not so bad, but I´ve expected little more. I prefer 60fps, unfortunatelly Mavic provides very bad videos in FullHD 60fps.

As I said, this video is RAW, no sound, no compression.
2018-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

This video would have looked better if you had filters, dropped the exposure and with some editing will look fantastic. I have the P4A+ and yes it does some good videos but my Mavic is better
2018-9-2
Use props
Quintes
lvl.2
Slovakia

As I said, this video is without any editing. I know, that some filters helps (I was photographer). This things I can make in video program.

Are you sure that Mavic makes better videos than P4? In which conditions? And why?

Thanks for answer

2018-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Quintes Posted at 2018-9-2 09:43
As I said, this video is without any editing. I know, that some filters helps (I was photographer). This things I can make in video program.

Are you sure that Mavic makes better videos than P4? In which conditions? And why?

When i say the Mavic is better it handles better, more distance , more reliable, more stable, less chance of interfernce, smaller, more compact and the list goes on. The P4 does good videos as I have mentioned with 4k 60fps and from making some of them really did not need that much editing after. The Mavic videos are great if set to manual and not on auto, film with Dlog and once edited trust me will look great, I most use Vivid and get great videos and most of the time just need to tweak the saturation and shadows only
2018-9-2
Use props
Quintes
lvl.2
Slovakia

Oh, now you put the beetle on my head...  Can I see some your videos? Maybe I want too much, but I am jsut asking   Maybe you have some videos from P4 and Mavic...
2018-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Quintes Posted at 2018-9-2 10:04
Oh, now you put the beetle on my head...  Can I see some your videos? Maybe I want too much, but I am jsut asking   Maybe you have some videos from P4 and Mavic...

With phantom 4 unedited direct from sd card
2018-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

Mavic Pro
2018-9-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
South Africa

both of these were in 2k and not 4k
2018-9-2
Use props
Quintes
lvl.2
Slovakia

Thanks for your answer.. Now I have to decide....
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules