2832 5 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone tell me where I can find a extension cable for my Iphone/Ipad.  I brought a bracket for my remote controller and the cable isn't long enough. I went to Best Buy/Walmart/Target locally and no one has one. I guess it's called a female to male connection? Any help would be appreciated.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
2018-9-2
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Austria

You can use a regular cable with the usb port on the bottom of the RC
2018-9-2
Use props
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 2018-9-2 10:20
You can use a regular cable with the usb port on the bottom of the RC

Awwwwwww THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Duh!!! That's what I use for my Mavic....totally forgot about that.......once again, THANKS!
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Unfortunately, this is the only available usb cable that is compatible with the Mavic Pro remote controller. https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... on=22&vid=19411

You may check in other third-party stores.
2018-9-2
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Micky Parise Posted at 2018-9-2 10:29
Awwwwwww THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Duh!!! That's what I use for my Mavic....totally forgot about that.......once again, THANKS!

A cable that's around 1 foot long works well when using the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. If you need a shorter cable, you can find a lot of great options here.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

msinger Posted at 2018-9-2 11:32
A cable that's around 1 foot long works well when using the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller. If you need a shorter cable, you can find a lot of great options here.

Hi, Thanks for your additional assistance and information. Please let us know if you need our help as well. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules