Spark Vidoe stops recording
297 5 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K Bethke
New
United States

Just got my spark and have done a few short flights.  Don't yet have remote (waiting on UPS).   The video seems to end while in flight.  Is there a setting I'm missing.  One question I had was about RTH.  It seems to work great but does this function stop the video recording?  It seems the video feeds ends when I swipe for RTH.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Kevin B.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device, android or ios version, DJI Go 4 app and firmware version of your drone? Did you receive an error message? Thanks for your support.
2018-9-4
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

It used to happen to me also,
The video was stopping on its own all the time.
The problem is with the se card.
After changing the sd card, the videos don’t stop anymore by themselves!
So change your sad card to better one, must be class 10. Either Kingston or SanDisk.

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-9-4
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Sad card lol
I meant sd card, damn autocorrect.
2018-9-4
Use props
K Bethke
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-4 07:16
Our apologies for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device, android or ios version, DJI Go 4 app and firmware version of your drone? Did you receive an error message? Thanks for your support.

OK So I'm using an I Phone 7 and I'm not sure how to get the drone firmware version nor the app version.  I downloaded this app less then a week ago so I'm going to assume it is the latest.  I had to update the drone as soon as I turned it on.   I have read that the cause might be the sd card and have ordered another one that has a higher write rate.  I will let you know if this fixes the problem.

Thanks,
Kevin B
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

K Bethke Posted at 2018-9-4 07:38
OK So I'm using an I Phone 7 and I'm not sure how to get the drone firmware version nor the app version.  I downloaded this app less then a week ago so I'm going to assume it is the latest.  I had to update the drone as soon as I turned it on.   I have read that the cause might be the sd card and have ordered another one that has a higher write rate.  I will let you know if this fixes the problem.

Thanks,

Kindly back up your files  on your SD card and format the SD card directly to a computer and try it again. Do you have a different SD card that we can try so that we can isolate the issue? You can also  restore the settings  of the camera to factory defaults. kindly refer to the attachment below.

2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules