3343 6 2018-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
biob_mav
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53612 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

How do I view my logs from my Mavic Air? Ive used Assistant 2 to export logs but they are unreadable.
I use iOS devices without itunes , so cant export my flight logs from my iphone. Have inspected logs from Assistant 2 and can see the DJI have used zlib compression.

How can i view the logs and my flight logs?

2018-9-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's easiest to view the TXT flight logs from your mobile device here. That'll require installing iTunes somewhere so you can retrieve the TXT files from your mobile devices.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding with you concern Unfortunately the logs cannot be read without using any tools to read it.
2018-9-9
Use props
biob_mav
lvl.2
United Kingdom

msinger Posted at 2018-9-9 07:09
It's easiest to view the TXT flight logs from your mobile device here. That'll require installing iTunes somewhere so you can retrieve the TXT files from your mobile devices.

Thank for the response. The problem is that I don't want iTunes on mu computer..The coding is rubbish and slows machines down :-(
Surely if DJI have created a PC application, I should be able to access my data through that? Don't understand the secrecy behind it, especially when the Assistant 2 app has stored my username and password in plain text in its application logs??
2018-9-9
Use props
biob_mav
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-9 07:23
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding with you concern Unfortunately the logs cannot be read without using any tools to read it.

Then can I have the tools to read it please?
2018-9-9
Use props
biob_mav
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I would like to store my flight data etc... in my own database.
2018-9-9
Use props
biob_mav
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Or does DJI have an exemption from European law? GDPR?
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules